Watchet Market House Museum

Watchet Market House Museum
Description:
Watchet Museum occupies the lower floor of the old Market House. The building dates back to 1820 and is owned by the Wyndham Estate.

The museum was opened in 1979 and is largely supported by the effort of volunteers. It is open from Easter until the end of October, 7 days a week.
Keywords: watchet, museum, market-house
Date: 29.06.2012 11:25
Hits: 1453
Rating:

2.1/5 (42 votes cast)

Added by: admin
Image Location:

NGR: ST 0710 4344 (ST071434 / ST0743)

51.1826; -3.3306

Random image

Royal Crescent Detail - Bath

Royal Crescent Detail - Bath

Local info

Watchet accommodation