Martock Market House

Martock Market House
Description:
The ham stone Market House in the centre of Martock. Designated a Grade II structure it was built in the mid 1700's and has had various uses over the years including being a fire station, a public toilet and even the location of the town's stocks until 1853.

Adjacent to the Market House is the Market Cross, also known as The Pinnacle
Keywords: martock, market-house, martock, market-cross
Date: 25.06.2011 15:02
Hits: 2436
Rating:

2.1/5 (57 votes cast)

Added by: admin
Image Location:

NGR: ST 4628 1930 (ST463193 / ST4619)

50.9706; -2.7664

Random image

South Petherton

South Petherton

Local info

Martock accommodation