Marshal Wade's House - Bath

Marshal Wade's House - Bath
Description:
Located on Abbey Churchyard and built around 1720.
George Wade was a field marshal and also became the city's MP.

Downstairs is the National Trust shop
Keywords: bath, georgian, house
Date: 05.06.2009 12:09
Hits: 3188
Rating:

1.9/5 (35 votes cast)

Added by: admin
Image Location:

NGR: ST 7508 6478 (ST751648 / ST7565)

51.3815; -2.35954

Random image

Bridgwater Churchyard

Bridgwater Churchyard

Local info

Bath accommodation